Welcome to my new passion - two wheels. I'm a beginner cyclist and a beginner blogger. So help and advice on both is appreciated. I'm enjoying the exploration of Sydney on bike, discovering places in a new way. I'll load route maps where possible and show photos of trips so you can discover Sydney on bike too.
Monday, July 5, 2010
Nearly in Vienna
About 2hrs to go until we land in Vienna. Not sure where we're flying over, but it looks quite mountainess and very very dry. I've just eaten and eaten so far.I feel like onto the third main meal so far today. When we arrive in Vienna it'll only be 1.45, so there'll be time to squeeze in another before bed. Whether i'll squeeze into these pants again is another matter all together.
Missing my babies so much already and it's not even been 24 hrs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment