Welcome to my new passion - two wheels. I'm a beginner cyclist and a beginner blogger. So help and advice on both is appreciated. I'm enjoying the exploration of Sydney on bike, discovering places in a new way. I'll load route maps where possible and show photos of trips so you can discover Sydney on bike too.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Vienna
We're in beautiful Vienna. Yesterday we wandered through the old town and went through St Stephens church which was beautiful. Which of course was in the stages of renovation. We found a place away from as many tourists as possible and sat down to coffee. We found ourselves near an opera being performed and between sips we could hear the singing of the performers followed by loud applauding . Certainly added to the atmosphere.
Graeme's gone for a quick walk for his back and when he returns we're going downstairs for breakfast...can't believe my tummy's rumbling...how much much food can it consume?
Today we find our way via train to Passau. 3 hours to get there and a week to return.
Hopefully next entry I'll be able to post some photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment